Vacancy Notification for ARO Sambalpur
Vacancy Notification for ARO Sambalpur-
Indian Army has released a notification for Army Recruitment Rally under ARO Sambalpur. The districts covered under this rally are Angul, Balangir, Bargarh, Dhenkanal, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Keonjhar, Sambalpur, Subarnapur & Sundargarh. Online registration is mandatory and has started from 05-01-2021 and the last date for registration is 15-02-2021. The rally will be held between 02-March-2021 and 11- March-2021. The exact venue and location of the rally will be informed later.
The vacancy is for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th/ Matric pass, and Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass. The age criteria for Soldier General Duty is 17 ½ -21 years while that for all other categories is 17 ½ -23 years. The minimum height required is 162 cm for Clerk and 169 cm for all categories and the minimum chest required is 77 cm (+5 cm expansion) for all categories.
Requisite Educational Qualification-
- Soldier General Duty- 10th with 45% marks and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English (50% Aggregate and 40% in each subject).
- Nursing Assistant – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical- 10+2 with English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping with 60% aggregate and 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th)- 10th Pass with a minimum of 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (8th) – 8th Pass with a minimum of 33% in each subject.
The Admit cards for the rally will be sent to candidates on their registered e-mail id. Any applicant who fails to present his Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.