Vacancy Notification for ARO Kolhapur
Vacancy Notification for ARO Kolhapur –
Indian Army has released the notification for Army Recruitment Rally under Kolhapur ARO. Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg districts of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa of Goa State will be covered under this recruitment rally. To apply, candidates have to register online. Online registrations will start from 17-01-2021 and the last date for registration is 20-02-2021. The rally will be organized from 05-March-2021 to 24-March-2021. The venue for the rally is Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
The vacancy is for Sol GD, Sol Technical, Nursing Assistant, Clk/SKT, Sol Tradesman 10th and 8th. The age criteria for Sol GD is 17 ½ -21 years i.e. born between 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003 all for all other categories it is 17 ½ -23 years i.e. born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003. Minimum height required for Sol GD, and Sol Tradesman 10th and 8th is 168 cm, for Sol Technical and Nursing Assistant it is 167cm and for clerk, it is 162 cm. The minimum chest required is 77 cm (+5 cm expansion).
For the Goa region, the minimum height requirement for Sol GD, and Sol Tradesman 10th and 8th is 166 cm, for Sol Technical and Nursing Assistant it is 165 cm and for clerk, it is 162 cm
Eligibility criteria on the basis of Educational Qualification-
- Soldier General Duty – 10th with minimum 45% marks and at least 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% in each subject)
- Nursing Assistant/Vet – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 10+2 with English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and at least 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th) – 10th Pass with at least 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (8th) – 8th Pass with at least 33% in each subject.
Original Documents / Certificates required on the rally site:-
- Admit Card – Printed on good quality paper with a Laser printer.
- Photograph – 22 unattested Passport size colour photos developed on a good quality photographic paper with white background and not more than 3 months old.
- Education Certificate –
- Marksheet in original of all educational qualifications i.e. Matric/10+2/Graduation from a recognised institution.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile / PRC Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
The Admit cards for the rally will be sent to candidates on their registered e-mail id 15 days before the start of the rally. Any applicant who fails to present his Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.