Vacancy Notification for ARO Secunderabad
Vacancy Notification for ARO Secunderabad-
Indian Army has released the notification for Army Recruitment Rally under ARO Secunderabad. The districts covered under this rally are Adilabad, Bhadradri, Hyderabad, Kothagudem, Jagtial, Jangaon, Jayashankar Bhoopalpally, Jogulamba Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar, KomaramBheemAsifabad, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Mancherial, Mahabubabad, Medchal, Mulugu, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Narayanpet, Nizamabad, Nirmal, Peddapalli, Ranga Reddy, RajannaSircilla, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Warangal (Rural), Wanaparthy, Warangal (Urban) and Yadadri Bhuvanagiri. Online registration is mandatory and will commence on 19-01-2021 and the last date for registration is 17-02-2021. The rally will be held between 05-March-2021 and 24-March-2021. The venue for the rally is Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana).
The vacancy is for Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary (RVC), Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th/ Matric pass and Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass.
Minimum Physical QR (Eligibility criteria) –
|S. No.||Category||Minimum Physical QR|
|1.||Sol GD||166||77 cm (+5 expansion)|
|2.||Sol Clk/SKT||162||77 cm (+5 expansion)|
|3.||Sol Tech||166||77 cm (+5 expansion)|
|4.||Sol Tech (Avn/Amn)||166||77 cm (+5 expansion)|
|5.||Sol Tech (NA) AMC/ NA Vet||165||77 cm (+5 expansion)|
|6.||Sol Tdn (8th and 10th )||166||76 cm (+5 expansion)|
Age criteria – 17 ½ to 21 years for Sol GD and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other categories
Eligibility criteria on the basis of Educational Qualification-
- Soldier General Duty- 10th with 45% and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% in each subject).
- Nursing Assistant – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical- 10+2 with English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th) – 10th Pass with a minimum of 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (8th) – 8th Pass with a minimum of 33% in each subject.
The Admit cards for the rally will be sent to candidates on their registered e-mail id. Any applicant who fails to present his Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.