Quality Education at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a chain of schools that aim at giving quality education to underprivileged rural children. It was an insight of the then Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi. He decided to open a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in every district of India. The deserving students get enrolled in class VI of this fully residential, co-educational schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. In this article, we will discuss the objectives of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- The main objective of these schools is to provide excellence coupled with equity and social justice to the students.
- These schools promote national integration to the core by providing opportunities to talented underprivileged children, hailing from rural backgrounds of the different parts of the country, to live and learn together and develop to their full potential.
- They tend to provide good quality modern education, along with a strong component of culture, deriving values, awareness towards the environment, adventure activities and physical education.
- They ensure that all the students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya attain a reasonable level of competence in three languages as developed by the Three Language Formula.
- JNV serve, in each district, as a focal point for improvement in the quality of school education through sharing their individual experiences and facilities.
- They aim to provide maximum facilities at a suitable stage for instruction through a common medium of language, i.e, Hindi or English, all over the nation.
- To offer a common core curriculum to secure comparability in standards and to facilitate as well as understand the common and composite heritage of our country.
- They are progressive and aim to bring students from one part of the country to another in required school to promote national integration and enrich the social content of the school.
- To serve as a focal point to improve the quality of school education through training teachers in live situations and sharing experiences and facilities.
- They aim to establish, develop, maintain and manage hostels for the residence of selected students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- These schools provide aid, establish and conduct other similar institutions as they might be required for Society’s future endeavours in any part of India.
- They try to do all things that are necessary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of all or any one of the objects of the society.
Preparation at Shaurya Bharat
These schools safeguard the future of each and every student that gets admission there. The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are the best schools for candidates hailing from rural background. Shaurya Bharat app provides the most accurate educational content to students in both Hindi as well as in English. The motto of teachers’ working for the app is to make sure every student understands every concept. Carefully penned e-notes are made available to every student, who can read them anytime. The video lectures can also be attended live or can be seen later as many times as you want. They try hard to eliminate the barrier of language. Shaurya Bharat provides the best Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya ‘s coaching at the comfort of your home. The app makes sure no student lack behind during the entrance exam for the school.
To know more visit: https://navodaya.gov.in