AFCAT 2021 Preparation Tips (Part 2)
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) takes place to recruit Class A Gazetted Officers in Flying as well as Ground Duty Branches of the force. The AFCAT exam is a tough nut to crack as the standards set by the board are really high. Aspirants are always advised to start preparing the soonest for the exam. Interested students should move according to a definite strategy to clear the exam. The AFCAT mock test helps students know the exam structure and prepare accordingly.
The AFCAT consists of four section- general awareness, verbal ability in English, numerical ability and reasoning & military aptitude test. The paper has a total weightage of 300 marks and has 100 questions. The duration of the exam is two hours, three marks are given for every right answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. To know more please visit: https://afcat.cdac.in
Candidates learn several important tips through AFCAT mock test.
- Revision is the foremost tip to crack not just the AFCAT mock test but exam too. Write down all the important formulas, dates, events and shortcut tricks. Do not forget to revise these important things.
- Manage your time very well. When you take the AFCAT mock test complete the section you are most confident in and gradually move forward. It is the best strategy to complete all the questions in time.
- Always screen the paper as 1, 2 and 3. 1 to the questions you attempt in one go, 2 to the questions you have to attempt in the second go and 3 to the questions you have to attempt in the third go.
- Read something daily to increase your knowledge of different topics. Newspapers and some good magazines will help you enhance your worldly knowledge.
- Focus on improving your English as it will help you throughout the exam.
- Always analyse the previous years’ question paper to know the most frequently asked questions. Focus the most on them.
- Do not learn any new topics during the last days of the exam but revise the previous ones.
- Do not panic, give your mind and body time to relax and think about the right answer.
- Do not study late at night instead sleep well and give your body rest.
Prepare for AFCAT 2 2021
These AFCAT mock test tips will definitely help you a lot during the exam but to be sure of success rely only on the Shaurya Bharat App. The Shaurya Bharat app provides the best content to its students. The app has a team of highly qualified teachers who prepare every topic according to the AFCAT syllabus. The teachers personally interact with each student and give them proper guidance. You will not need to go through the previous years’ question papers and shortlist the important topics as the teachers on the app will do that for you. The Shaurya Bharat app is a sure shot way to success, so without wasting your precious time download the app and start your AFCAT mock test as soon as possible.
Download our App.