SSB Interview Call – What to do?
The excitement one receives when he/she gets the much-awaited SSB interview call letter is unimaginable. This sheer joy and excitement sometimes lead the candidates to forget some very important things. These are essential things that a candidate must carry in the SSB interview. The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly added the safety stuff to the list. However, there are things that are always required during the interview.
What to carry?
- Call Letter: Your call letter is the first thing that you should keep safely. Candidates must carry at least three copies of the call letter during the SSB interview. One copy is to be shown at the railway station and the other two must be kept along safely.
- Copy of Online Application Form: Read all the instructions on the online form carefully, as sometimes the interview board might ask for a copy of the online application form that you had filled. This happens mostly to the candidates applying for the Technical Graduate Course and Technical Entry Scheme.
- ID Proof: Candidates must carry their government-issued original identity proofs such as Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, driving license and UPSC admit card. The ID proof must have your photograph on it and do not forget to carry copies of the same.
- Marksheets: Carry at least 5 copies of your Class 10th mark sheet and matriculation certificate, class 12th mark sheet and the certificate and the mark sheet of each semester you have passed during graduation and graduation/PG certificate, as per your qualification, along with the originals.
- Extra Activity Certificates: You must carry all the original certificates as well as the copies of sports, NCC and other co-curricular activities certificates to the SSB interview, in which you have participated or won.
- Photographs: It is advised to carry at least 20 passport size and 10 stamp size photographs to the SSB interview. The photographs must be recent and in either blue or white background. Candidates who have spectacles must wear them in the photos.
- Clothes: Carry at least 4 pairs of formal clothes and shoes, a pair of white sports/PT shoes with white socks (3 pairs), casual wear, nightdress, towels, undergarments etc.
- Essentials: Do not forget to carry your toiletries, lock and key, grooming kit, slippers, medicines, writing pad, blue and black pens, plain white papers, rough notebook etc.
- Safety Kit: This pandemic has forced us all to take some extra care of ourselves, hence, carry hand sanitiser, adequate face masks, face shields, hand gloves, bedsheets, pillow covers, water bottles etc.
Way to reach SSB interview stage of selection?
Apart from carrying these things, candidates must take care of their belongings as it is their own responsibility. To climb this step towards success a candidate needs guidance and the Shaurya Bharat App will be your guiding light. The app helps you prepare well for exams such as NDA, CDS, AFCAT etc. These exams lead you to the SSB interview. Its live video lectures are student-friendly and regular interactions with highly qualified teachers help the students track their progress. The teachers make sure that all the students are confident and have a positive attitude towards the exam.
To know more visit: https://www.upsc.gov.in