As much as physical fitness is important for NDA preparation, mental fitness is equally important. The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the most reputed institution in India. It gives wings to young boys to fly higher. NDA is not just a name but a brand that has always given the best soldiers to the nation, soldiers who didn’t think once before giving their all the nation, soldiers who kissed martyrdom for the country and its men. The Union Public Commission (UPSC) releases notifications twice a year i.e., in January and August. Many coaching centres provide NDA coaching to aspiring boys.
Try these to remain in good mental health for the NDA preparation:
- Positive Thinking: Replace all your negative thoughts with positive ones. Try to be as optimistic as you can. Get a new and positive perspective of everything. Make sure your thoughts are realistic and you find happiness in little things.
- Take Responsibility: Another great way for NDA preparations towards better mental health is to stand up and take responsibilities. It will give you a purpose to act every day and be productive.
- Accept the Challenges: People who tend to accept challenges and work towards achieving them, see challenges as an opportunity to improve themselves rather than getting threatened by them.
- Meditate: The easiest way to meditate is to offer prayers to god by closing your eyes and folding your hands. Meditation gives relief to an individual, makes him feel secure and a sense of comfort.
- Exercise Regularly: A healthy body leads to a healthy mind. By exercising regularly you set an everyday goal for yourself which is great for sound mental health.
- Find a hobby: Do what makes you happy every once in a while to give your brain some rest. Paint, write, sing or even play a musical instrument. It is very helpful in NDA preparation as you will take the load off your mind. After a relaxed session of pursuing your hobby, you will perform better at tasks.
- Sleep well: A sound sleep is a must for a healthy mind. Go to bed on time and wake up early so that you have the whole day in your hand. The body needs rest to regenerate cells and flush out toxins that build up during the daytime.
- Eat Healthy: What we eat impacts our brain the most. Feed your brain with good stuff as more than 20 per cent of all oxygen and nutrients which we consume are consumed by our brain. Hence, eat lots of vegetables and fruits.
The NDA preparation needs a lot of hard work and good mental health. It needs self-confidence and patience to pass the exam with flying colours. Shaurya Bharat App helps you prepare well for the NDA Exam. Its live video lectures are student-friendly. Regular interactions with highly qualified teachers help the students track their progress. The teachers make sure that all the students are confident and have a positive attitude towards the exam.
To know more: https://www.upsc.gov.in