Daily Routine of Students at RMS
Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS) are prestigious institutions in India that prepare students for a career in the armed forces or other professional fields. In this post, we throw light on the daily routine of students at RMS like physical training, academic classes, games, self-study, etc. While there might be some variation in daily routines among different Rashtriya Military Schools, here is a generalized daily routine that students typically follow:
- Wake-Up: Students typically wake up early in the morning, often around 5:00 AM.
- Physical Training (PT): The day often starts with physical training, which includes activities like jogging, calisthenics, and sports to promote physical fitness.
- Morning Assembly: Students assemble for the morning roll call and to hear any announcements or instructions for the day.
- Breakfast: Students have breakfast in the school mess or cafeteria.
- Academic Classes: The bulk of the day is utilized for academic classes, including subjects like mathematics, science, social studies, languages, and other subjects of the curriculum.
- Lunch: Students have lunch in the school mess or dining hall.
- Extracurricular Activities: In the afternoon time, students get exposure to extracurricular activities such as sports, marching drills, or cultural activities.
- Self-Study Time: Students get sufficient time for self-study or homework in the evenings.
- Evening Roll Call: There is an evening assembly or roll call. This is to ensure proper attention to all students.
- Dinner: The students have dinner in the school mess or dining hall.
- Study Time: After dinner, students have dedicated study time to complete assignments, prepare for exams, and improve their academic performance.
- Lights Out: There is a designated lights-out time, and students go to bed to ensure they get enough rest for the next day.
Daily Time Schedule at Rashtriya Military School
The Daily routine of cadets at Rashtriya Military School has become an important tradition followed by the school and admired by all. The day plan is such that it helps students (Cadets) to live an active campus life. However, the schedule provides ample scope for rest, leisure, and individual time. The daily routine of students at RMS is as follows:
|From (Hours)||To (Hours)||Activity|
There may be a slight variation in routine and timing from school to school according to local weather conditions.
About Rashtriya Military School
Rashtriya Military schools were established as King George’s Royal Indian Military schools. The one and only purpose was to take care of the education of sons of defence personnel. In 1952, the schools were reorganized and admissions were made open to the sons of Defence Service Officers and civilians. The school became a member of the Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC) in 1954 and is an active member of IPSC. In 1966, the schools were renamed Military Schools. Its old motto, ‘Play the Game’ was replaced with ‘Sheelem Param Bhushanam’ which means Character is the Highest Virtue. On 25th June 2007, the school got its name “Rashtriya Military School”. The alumni of Rashtriya Military School are occupying high positions in the Armed Forces.
There are five Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS) located at Chail in the Shimla Hills of Himachal Pradesh, Ajmer, and Dholpur in Rajasthan, Belgaum, and Bengaluru in Karnataka. Rashtriya Military Schools admit students into Class VI & IX through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted under the aegis of the Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army). Established in the year 1925, these Schools are among the oldest Public Schools in India.
How to crack the Rashtriya Military School entrance exam?
The RMS entrance examination is one of the toughest entrance examinations to crack. It requires utmost dedication and hard work on the part of students and teachers as well. The Shaurya Bharat app is a boon to students preparing for the RMS entrance test. In a short time, the Shaurya Bharat app has become India’s No. 1 app in preparing students for the Rashtriya Military School entrance examination. Shaurya Bharat has given splendid results in the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2023 and CET 2023. It speaks volumes about the quality of content and teaching at Shaurya Bharat. We, at Shaurya Bharat, always try to give our best to the students. We try our level best to be up to the standards and expectations of students and parents.
Best features like carefully penned notes (E-books), video lectures, highly interactive live classes, practice tests, live exams, and the doubt box make Shaurya Bharat the best app to prepare for the Rashtriya Military School entrance examination for classes VI and IX.
The live classes are the most liked and appreciated feature of the app. Teachers not only teach the students, but they also encourage and motivate them to do well. They play the role of mentors to perfection. That is what separates Shaurya Bharat from other platforms.
To know more about the Shaurya Bharat app logon to https://shauryabharat.com/
For details about the Rashtriya Military School entrance exam class 6 log on to https://shauryabharat.com/elite-schools/rashtriya-military-school-rms-class-6/
To know more about the Rashtriya Military School entrance exam class 9 log on to https://shauryabharat.com/elite-schools/rashtriya-military-school-rms-class-9/
Use the following link to download the Shaurya Bharat app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shauryabharat
It is the best digital platform to prepare for the Rashtriya Military School entrance examination.