BSF – India’s Strong Line of Defence
Border Security Force is India’s shield against all the intruders trying to harm the country. Being one of the seven Central Armed Police Force of India the BSF secures the country’s borders touching Pakistan and Bangladesh. BSF falls under the Ministry of Home Affairs and its head designated as Director-General is always an officer from the Indian Police Service. The BSF open rally bharti is organised for the recruitment of constables, sub-inspectors and other vacancies. Interested male and female candidates can apply online on the official site of BSF.
Useful Tips for Written Exam
Tips to crack the BSF open rally bharti written exam are as follows:
- Planning: Making a study plan is the foremost step towards success in the BSF open rally bharti. Divide your day subject wise, take out time for each and every subject. Cover the whole syllabus and study according to your plan.
- Persistence: Always be persistent when you are preparing for any competitive exam. If you have decided to study for 5 hours a day, follow that routine no matter what. If you start procrastinating you will never be able to reach your goal.
- Read Newspaper: Reading good Hindi and English dailies will help you create a strong base of Hindi, English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Make a habit of reading morning as well as evening newspapers so that you do not miss out on any important news article.
- Quick Notes: To crack the BSF open rally bharti exam, make a habit of making quick and short notes. Compress everything important and keep revising your quick one-line facts or important dates.
- Sharpen Your Mind: Start with meditation and mind exercises to sharpen your mind. Calculate sums in your head instead of using a paper or calculator. This will help you in the aptitude part. This way your mental ability will become strong and you will be able to calculate quickly.
- Keep Calm: The BSF open rally bharti syllabus is vast and very often candidates start to lose their calm. Do not take study as a burden but enjoy every bit of it. Drink plenty of water, eat healthy food and sleep well.
- Previous Years’ Question Papers: Make sure you go through all the available previous years’ question papers in order to understand the type of questions and pattern of the exam. Also, attempt online mock tests so that you give yourself the feel of a real exam. Rely on nobody but a trusted app like the Shaurya Bharat App.
How to hit the target
The BSF open rally bharti needs a lot of hard work and precision. The best way to crack this is by downloading the Shaurya Bharat App and getting the best content from their experienced team of learned teachers. The educational content provided by the Shaurya Bharat App covers the whole syllabus and gives personal attention to each and every student boosting his confidence and preparing him for the exam. Every student who wants to crack the BSF exam must give his all to this leading defence learning app and secure a prestigious job.
To know more visit: https://bsf.gov.in