BSF – The country’s line of defence
Border Security Force is India’s shield against all the intruders trying to harm the country. Being one of the seven Central Armed Police Force of India the BSF secures the country’s borders touching Pakistan and Bangladesh. BSF falls under the Ministry of Home Affairs and its head designated as Director-General is always an officer from the Indian Police Service. The BSF open rally bharti is organised for the recruitment of constables, sub-inspectors and other vacancies. Interested male and female candidates can apply online on the official site of BSF.
Tips for Physical Test
To pass the Physical examination of the BSF open rally bharti candidates must follow these tips:
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The BSF open rally bharti conducts the Physical Standard Test that includes a candidate’s height, weight and chest measurements. While it is quite impossible to increase one’s height but with stretching and pull-ups can give you an elevated look. If you are overweight then work hard to lose weight and get in perfect shape and if you are underweight then eat well and gain weight.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET): Just like PST there is a Physical Endurance Test as well in the BSF open rally bharti exam. The PET includes races, jumps and shotput. Candidates must start preparing for the PET test at least 2-3 months before the rally.
- Running: Running is not just a physical exercise but also an important part of BSF open rally bharti exam. Candidates must run every day to build their stamina. Do not run on hard surfaces as it will damage your ankles and knees. Keep yourself hydrated before and after the run.
- Long Jump: Long jump is nothing but a run and jump process. Start your preparation with a good run or sprint and gradually speed up. Keep your legs in forward direction and your arms high as you start running. Do not look down as you might lose your speed and even feel nauseous.
- High Jump: To be good at high jump make sure to start with a steady run. Do not aim straight towards the bar but make a J shape. Start the jump with your dominant leg. Take the jump when you are 5 inches away from the bar and take off on your heel. Only regular practice can lead to success in high jump.
- Shotput: First of all, hold the shotput between your fingers and support it with your thumb. Place it near your neck, under the chin area. Your elbow should be parallel to the ground and your palm should point at the throw direction. Your eyes should be on goal and throw it with maximum energy.
Cracking the BSF exam
The BSF open rally bharti needs a lot of hard work and precision. The best way to crack this is by downloading the Shaurya Bharat App and getting the best content from their experienced team of learned teachers. The educational content provided by the Shaurya Bharat App covers the whole syllabus and gives personal attention to each and every student boosting his confidence and preparing him for the exam. Every student who wants to crack the BSF exam must give his all to this leading defence learning app and secure a prestigious job.
To know more visit: https://bsf.gov.in