AFCAT 2 2021 – New Hope for Candidates
The Indian Air Force is giving every deserving Indian a ray of hope in the form of AFCAT 2 2021. The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted twice a year by the Indian Air Force to recruit deserving candidates. This exam recruits Class-I Gazetted Officers in the Short Service Commission and permanent commission in Flying Branch and Ground Duties both Technical and Non- Technical branches. Candidates who wish to serve the nation can apply from 01 June 2021 to 30 June 2021 at https://afcat.cdac.in
Required Education Qualification
The educational qualifications needed to fill the AFCAT 2 2021 form are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks and Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks. OR BE/B Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks. OR have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch:
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics- AE L). – Candidates should have passed 12th with Physics and Maths with 50% marks each and four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology OR passed Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with at least 60% marks or equivalent engineering in Communication, Computer/Technology, Computer & Application, Computer Science and Technology, Electrical and Computer, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics Science, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Computer Science, Electronics and/or Telecommunication, Electronics and/or Telecommunication (Microwave), Electronics and Computer, Electronics Communication and Instrumentation, Electronics Instrument & Control, Electronics Instrument & Control, Instrumentation & Control, Instrument & Control, Information Technology, Spacecraft Technology, Engineering Physics, Electric Power and Machinery, Infotech and Cyber Security.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical) AE M – Candidates must have passed Physics and Mathematics in 12th with 50% marks and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology OR cleared Sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with at least 60% marks or equivalent in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Aircraft Maintenance, Mechanical, Mechanical and Automation, Mechanical (Production), Mechanical (Repair and Maintenance), Mechatronics, Industrial, Manufacturing, Production and Industrial, Materials Science, Metallurgical and Materials, Aerospace and Applied Mechanics, Automotive, Robotics Nanotechnology, Rubber Technology and Rubber Engineering.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches:
- Administration – 12th and Graduate Degree in any discipline or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Education – 12th and Post-Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline along with integrated courses offering PG with 60% marks in Graduation.
- Meteorology – Post Graduate Degree in Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together and 55% if studied Maths and Physics at Graduation Level .
Shaurya Bharat – Sure Shot Success
The Indian Air Force offers a handsome salary along with many perks and a life full of adventures. Rely on no one but the Shaurya Bharat App as soon as you fill the AFCAT form. The App brings lectures covering the entire syllabus to your window. The personal guidance and advice given by our experienced teachers is the cherry on the cake.