AFCAT 2 2021 Notification – A New Ray of Hope
The COVID-19 pandemic has disturbed a lot of lives, where some people have lost hope, the Indian Air Force has come up with AFCAT 2 2021 notification. This is not just a job opportunity but a silver lining during these tough times. Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT 2 2021 notification to recruit commissioned officers for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches and grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and Meteorology department of the Indian Air Force. Candidates who wish to serve the nation can apply from 01 June 2021 to 30 June 2021 on https://afcat.cdac.in. Candidates can fill a total of 334 vacancies for different posts through AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry.
Vacancies for AFCAT 2 2021
The vacancies for the AFCAT 2 2021 are as follows:
- Flying Branch: 96 posts are available in the Short Service Commission in the flying branch of the Indian Air Force.
- Ground Duty Technical: 20 Permanent Commission and 78 Short Service Commission posts in Aeronautical Engineering Electronics branch. 08 Permanent Commission and 31 Short Service Commission posts in Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical branch of Air Force.
- Ground Duty Non-Technical: 10 Permanent Commission and 42 Short Service Commission posts in the Administrative branch. 04 Permanent and 17 short service commission posts in the Education Branch of the Indian Air Force.
- NCC Special Entry: 10% seats out of Combined Defence Service Examination vacancies for Permanent Commission and 10% seats out of Air Force Common Admission Test vacancies for Short Service Commission in the Flying branch.
- Meteorology Entry: 06 posts for Permanent Commission officers and 22 for Short Service Commission Officers.
Salary for IAF Officers
The Indian Air Force offers a handsome salary along with many perks and a life full of adventures. If we talk about the salary of AFCAT 2 2021 Flying Officer, he/she will receive Rs. 56100 – 177500 at Pay Level – 10 and Military Service Pay of Rs. 15500. The Flight Cadets will receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during their one year of training.
Success in AFCAT – Shaurya Bharat a Reliable Partner
Rely on no one but the Shaurya Bharat App as soon as you fill the AFCAT2 2021 form. The App brings lectures covering the entire syllabus to your window. The personal guidance and advice given by our experienced teachers is the cherry on the cake. Teachers regularly discuss previous year question papers and related topics to brush up on your knowledge. The mock tests help you track your progress and motivate you to do better. With the Shaurya Bharat App success is just a click away.