Vacancy Notification for ARO Rangapahar (Nagaland)
Vacancy Notification for ARO Rangapahar(Nagaland)
Indian Army has released a notification for Army Recruitment Rally under Rangapahar ARO. All districts of Nagaland will be covered under this recruitment rally. To apply, candidates have to register online. Online registration has started on 09-01-2021 and the last date for registration is 22-02-2021. The rally will be organized from 10-March-2021 to 20- March-2021. The venue for the rally is Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Station, Dimapur (Nagaland).
The vacancy is for NA / Vet / CLK / SKT. The age criteria for both categories is 17 ½ -23 years. The minimum height required for Soldier NA/Vet is 157 cm and for Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical it is 160 cm. The minimum chest required is 77 cm (+5 cm expansion).
Eligibility criteria on the basis of Educational Qualification-
- Nursing Assistant/Vet – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical- 10+2 with English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and at least 50% in each subject.
Original Documents / Certificates required on the rally site:-
- Admit Card – Printed on good quality paper with a Laser printer.
- Photograph – 22 unattested Passport size colour photos developed on good quality photographic paper with white background and not more than 3 months old.
- Education Certificate –
- Marksheet in original of all educational qualifications i.e. Matric/10+2/Graduation from a recognised institution.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile / PRC Certificate
- Religious Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
The Admit cards for the rally will be sent to candidates on their registered e-mail id. Any applicant who fails to present his Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.