Vacancy Notification for ARO Cuttak (Odisha)
Vacancy Notification for ARO Cuttak (Odisha) –
Indian Army has released a notification for Army Recruitment Rally under Cuttak ARO. Puri, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Khorda, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, Jajpur, Jagatsingpur, Kendrapara, and Nayagarh districts are covered under this recruitment rally. To apply, candidates have to register online. Online registrations have started on 11-01-2021 and the last date for registration is 24-02-2021. The rally will be organized from 12-March-2021 to 24-March-2021. The exact venue and location for the rally will be confirmed later.
The vacancy is for Sol GD, Sol Technical, Nursing Assistant, Clk/SKT, Sol Tradesman 10th, and 8th. The age criteria for Sol GD is 17 ½ -21 years i.e. born between 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003 all for all other categories it is 17 ½ -23 years i.e. born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003. Minimum height required for Sol GD, Sol Technical, Nursing Assistant, Sol Tradesman 10th and 8th is 169 cm and for clerk, it is 162 cm. The minimum chest required is 77 cm (+5 cm expansion).
Eligibility criteria on the basis of Educational Qualification-
- Soldier General Duty – 10th with minimum 45% marks and at least 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% in each subject)
- Nursing Assistant/Vet – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 10+2 with English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and at least 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th) – 10th Pass with at least 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (8th) – 8th Pass with at least 33% in each subject.
Original Documents / Certificates required on the rally site:-
- Admit Card – Printed on good quality paper with a Laser printer.
- Photograph – 22 unattested Passport size colour photos developed on a good quality photographic paper with white background and not more than 3 months old.
- Education Certificate –
- Marksheet in original of all educational qualifications i.e. Matric/10+2/Graduation from a recognised institution.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile / PRC Certificate
- Religious Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
The Admit cards for the rally will be sent to candidates on their registered e-mail id 15 days before the start of the rally. Any applicant who fails to present his Admit Card will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.