Jobs in Air Force – Respect and Glory
The Air Force gives chance to individuals to touch the sky with glory. The different posts offered by the Indian Air Force lets every deserving candidate be a part of it and serve the nation. The respect and dignity that that comes with the Defence Forces can not be found in any other profession. The Indian Air Force recruits Officers through AFCAT and Airmen selection test is known as the All India Selection Tests (AIST).
The Airmen selection CDAC branch of the Indian Air Force is divided into two groups: Group X of the Air Force is that of Technical Trades whereas, Group Y is of Non-Technical Trades (except Musician Trades, Indian Air Force Police, Indian Air Force Security, Education Instructor and Automobile Technician).
Useful tips to crack the exam
Here are some tips to crack the Airmen Selection Test in the first attempt:
- Know the exam pattern: The syllabus for the XY group is based on the 10+2 syllabus. The online test is objective type and questions are bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the English paper. The exam will have questions from English, Physics, Mathematics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). The total weightage of this exam is 100 marks and duration is 85 minutes.
- Physical Fitness: The second phase of the Airmen selection test is based on the candidates’ physical measurements and fitness. To pass this phase, candidates must be 152.5 CM tall. The minimum range of his chest expansion should be 5 cm. His weight should be proportionate to height and age. (Minimum 55 Kg for ATS). He should be able to run 1.6 Km within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Should be able to do 10 push-ups and sit-ups and 20 Squats.
- Divide Your Time: Both written, as well as physical examination, are vital parts of the Airmen Selection Test. Hence, it is advised that you should divide your time between regular exercise and study to crack the exam. Make a timetable and follow it.
- Find Helpful Content: Study content plays a major role in an aspirant’s success. Candidates must gather good notes and even take coaching if needed. During these tough times, online coaching is the best option. Join a reliable coaching like the Shaurya Bharat app that provides the best study material for Airmen Selection Test.
- Previous Years’ Question Paper: To understand the pattern of the exam it is important to go through the previous years’ question papers. This will give you an idea of the type of questions asked and weightage of every topic etc. It will also help you to manage your time. Try solving mock tests online, these tests will give you the feel of the real exam. Shaurya Bharat app has the best mock tests for the Airmen selection test.
Strategy to clear the exam
This exam needs a smart and strategy-based approach and Shaurya Bharat App is the best solution to all your problems. Their team of highly qualified teachers prepare lectures that are user friendly and easy to understand. The regular discussions on previous year question papers and mock tests help students track their progress and work towards success. Every student who wants to crack the Airmen Selection Test exam must give his all to this leading defence learning app.
To know more visit: https://airmenselection.cdac.in