Air Force Vacancy for X and Y Group 2021-
Air Force Vacancy for X and Y Group 2021
Indian Air Force has released the notification for the recruitment of unmarried male candidates as Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trade). Online registrations will start from 22nd January 2021 (1000 Hours) and will close on 07th February 2021 (1700 Hours). As per the official notification, the online examination will be conducted between 18th April 2021 and 22nd April 2021.
Eligibility criteria for candidates(Air Force Vacancy for X and Y Group 2021):
- Date of birth – Candidates born between 16th January 2001 and 29th December 2004
- Educational Qualification –
- Group ‘X’ ( Technical trade)-
Candidate should have passed intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Mathematics, and English from COBSE listed board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
The applicant should have completed Three Year Diploma Course in Engineering from a Polytechnic Institute recognised by the Government with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-technical trade)-
Candidate should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 in any stream from any Educational Board approved by Centre or State and listed as COBSE member
Should have passed Two Years Vocational Course from COBSE listed Education board. The minimum marks required is 50% aggregate and 50% in English.
- Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant Trade Only)-
Candidate should have passed 10+2/ intermediate with Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from a COBSE listed Education Board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Documents required:
- Class 10th
- 10+2/intermediate mark sheet OR 3rd-year mark sheet of 3 years Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised Polytechnic.
- Applicant’s signature image (Size 10KB to 50KB)
- Applicant’s left-hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Passport size recent colour photograph (not before December 2020) of size 10 KB to 50 KB.
- Signature image Applicant’s parent or guardian, if the candidate is below 18 years of age on the date of application.
The registration fee for the application is Rs. 250/-.
Applicant should have a valid e-mail id and telephone number.