The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE), conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), is an entrance exam for one of the most prestigious institutions of India, The Sainik School. Sainik Schools are run by the Sainik Schools Society, an autonomous organization that functions under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Studying in Sainik School and in turn becoming officer in Indian Defence Forces is a dream of millions of children across the country. But to fulfill this dream, one has to do a lot of hard work and meticulous preparation. One important aspect is to understand which topics to study according to the weightage of all topics. The key is to understand the overall bifurcation of topics of a particular subject.
In this post we understand the topic-wise weightage of Maths for Sainik School entrance examination for class VI and Class IX.
Weightage of Topics (Class–6th)
- Mensuration: 4-5 questions
- Profit & Loss: 2-3 questions
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest: 4-5
- Unit Conversion – 2 questions
- LCM & HCF: 4-5 questions
- Ratio & Average: 4-5 questions
- Percentage: 3-4 questions
- Number system: 3-4 questions
If we have a look at the previous year papers of 3-4 years, nearly 32-38 questions are put up from these topics. So prepare these topics thoroughly.
Weightage of Topics (Class–9th)
- Mensuration: 8 – 10 questions
- Profit & Loss: 3 – 4 questions
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest: 3 – 4 questions
- Statistics – 5 questions
- Linear and Quadratic Equation: 6 – 7 questions
- Geometry & Coordinate Geometry: 6 – 7 questions
- Time and work, LCM and HCF: 4 – 5 questions
How to crack AISSEE 2022
The Shaurya Bharat app is providing one month crash course to crack this examination. The expert faculty team of Shaurya Bharat gives more than 100% to help students to succeed in this exam. Regular live exams and mock tests help in building up the confidence of students. Meticulously compiled course content gives students all important concepts and points in a precise and concise manner.