The AFCAT 2021 exam is just around the corner. This exam writes the destiny of many deserving candidates. The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force to recruit officers in the force. The exam takes place twice a year, in February and August, to recruit officers for Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and for, Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. The AFCAT exam needs proper guidance to crack it, and here are some last moment AFCAT preparation tips to pass the exam in one go.
Useful Tips to Follow
The AFCAT consists of four section- general awareness, verbal ability in English, numerical ability and reasoning & military aptitude test. The paper has a total weightage of 300 marks and has 100 questions. The duration of the exam is two hours, three marks are given for every right answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- Study for 15-18 hours: If you have not studied much beforehand then you must study for at least 15 hours a day. Keep studying and preparing for the exam without wasting any minute. Do your daily chores like bathing, eating etc. on time. Do not sleep too much, sacrifice it for the bigger goal of your life.
- Study Previous Years’ Paper: The previous years’ question papers give an idea of the pattern of the exam. The last moment AFCAT preparation tips include not studying every topic individually. Just go through the previous years’ question papers thoroughly.
- Go through Your School Syllabus: To brush up on your knowledge of English and Mathematics recall your school syllabus. Go through your 10th and 12th NCERT books and solve the questions. Do not forget to by heart the grammar rules and mathematics formulas.
- Start With Your Strengths: Instead of preparing for the subjects you are weak at, prepare for the subjects you are the best at. For example, if you are good at English. Study like this: English, Quantitative Ability, Military Aptitude and at last, General Awareness.
- Keep a Track Of Time: One of the best AFCAT preparation tips is to make your practice exam-like. Keep a stopwatch with you and solve the previous years’ question papers within the time frame. This will give you the exact feel and pressure of the exam hall.
- Revise: Jot down all the key formulas and points, and keep revising them. Make this a habit of sparing some time and visit the key points at least 4-5 times a day.
- Solve Mock Tests Online: There are many amazing sites and apps that offer the afcat mock test papers to prepare candidates well for the exam. Shaurya Bharat App is the best among them.
Shaurya Bharat app is India’s leading defence app. It provides the best content to its students. The app has a team of highly qualified teachers who prepare every topic according to the AFCAT syllabus. The teachers personally interact with each student and give them proper guidance. The Shaurya Bharat app is a sure shot way to success, so without wasting your precious time here and there, download the app and start your AFCAT preparation as soon as possible. These last moment AFCAT preparation tips will definitely lead you to success.
To know more visit: https://afcat.cdac.in